When you get a Mike Holmes Inspection you are hiring a qualified, experienced home inspector who is an accredited Level 1 Thermographer.
Our inspectors make every effort to conduct the most thorough inspection possible. All of our inspectors are equipped with the right tools. They use an infrared camera and moisture meter, and have been trained to make the most of the information these tools yield.
Mike Holmes Approved Inspectors:
- Are accredited Level 1 Thermographers
- Have a background in construction
- Successfully completed stringent Mike Holmes Inspections technical assessment tests
- Passed detailed background searches, including criminal and reference checks
- Carry liability insurances
- Have completed a minimum of 1000 inspections and/or 5 years experience in the industry
- Continuously receive and attend training and workshops
- Are members of a major associations, such as the Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors (CAHPI), the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) and the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI)