- A complete and detailed inspection report which can be referenced when outlining repairs and speaking to contractors.
- A colour hard copy of the inspection report with CD-ROM available upon request, free of charge.
- Additional articles relevant to information contained in the report (i.e. removing mould, reducing heat loss) for further education.
- A free copy of The Holmes Inspection book.
- RecallChek on built-in home appliances and HVAC systems.
In a home, very few things are maintenance free. Proper and on-going maintenance of a home’s structural and mechanical systems is essential to increasing its value over time.
Maintenance inspections should be done every three to five years to identify and monitor certain conditions and components. For example, regular inspection of the roof gives a homeowner enough time to find the right contractor and get several quotes before a minor repair becomes an emergency.
As a homeowner, a maintenance inspection:
- Provides a blueprint for your home maintenance plan
- Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies a home may have
- Offers advice and recommendations for approaching repairs
- Helps extend the life of a home’s many components
- Can assist in reducing energy consumption costs
- Helps homeowners avoid major repairs down the road
The Essential Inspection includes a thorough visual investigation of the home's readily accessible features, major systems and their components such as: structure, foundation, roof, interior, exterior, heating and ventilation system, electrical, plumbing and more.
The Extended Home Inspection include all services and areas covered in the Essential Package with the addition of thermal imaging to enhance your home inspection.