- A complete and detailed inspection report which can be referenced when speaking with builders and completing New Home Warranty Program forms.
- A colour hard copy of the inspection report with CD-ROM available upon request, free of charge.
- An inspection report customized to the New Home Warranty program.
- Additional articles relevant to information contained in the report (i.e. removing mould, reducing heat loss) for further education.
- A free copy of The Holmes Inspection book.
- RecallChek on built-in home appliances and HVAC systems.
New Home Warranty Inspection
After living in your new home for at least a month, you might start to notice things aren’t as perfect as they first seemed. This can be due to many reasons, such as the usage of fixtures, change in climate and/or adverse weather conditions.
A New Home Warranty Inspection identifies any deficiencies that can be corrected under the New Home Warranty Program. The inspection must take place anywhere between thirty days and a year after taking possession of your home.
As a homeowner, a New Home Warranty Inspection:
- Outlines the builder's and homeowners' responsibilities
- Creates a deficiency list that can be used to correctly fill out homebuilder warranty forms
- Highlights health and safety issues
- Prioritizes deficiencies and offers recommendations for approaching repairs
The Essential Inspection includes a thorough visual investigation of the home's readily accessible features, major systems and their components such as: structure, foundation, roof, interior, exterior, heating and ventilation system, electrical, plumbing and more.
The Extended Home Inspection include all services and areas covered in the Essential Package with the addition of thermal imaging to enhance your home inspection.