- A complete and detailed report, which can be referenced in listings and on feature sheets, lawn signs and online.
- A colour hard copy to leave behind for prospective buyers.
- Additional articles relevant to information contained in the report (i.e. removing mould, reducing heat loss) for further education.
- A free copy of The Holmes Inspection book.
- RecallChek on built-in home appliances and HVAC systems.
Anyone selling their home needs to get a home inspection – it’s inevitable. But getting one before listing your property puts you ahead of the game. Addressing any deficiencies in the home before buyers find them helps increase the value of your home and reduce the time it’s on the market.
As a seller, a home inspection:
- Alerts you of safety issues prior to potential buyers visiting your property
- Ranks and prioritizes deficiencies
- Allows you to make any necessary repairs
- Assists in property evaluation
- Makes a property more appealing to potential buyers
- Provides an unbiased assessment of the property before negotiations begin
- Helps avoid renegotiations during the selling process
- Reduces the risk of potential buyers walking away because there is no time for a home inspection
The Essential Inspection includes a thorough visual investigation of the home's readily accessible features, major systems and their components such as: structure, foundation, roof, interior, exterior, heating and ventilation system, electrical, plumbing and more.
The Extended Home Inspection include all services and areas covered in the Essential Package with the addition of thermal imaging to enhance your home inspection.
Selling your home? Book a Pre-Listing Inspection and receive up to $200 dollars off* of a Pre-Purchase Inspection for your new home. For more information contact a customer service at 1-888-563-5699
*discounts vary based on age and type of home